Solution Manual for Operations and Supply Chain Management 2nd Edition Collier
Solution Manual for Operations and Supply Chain Management, 2nd Edition, David Alan Collier, James R. Evans, ISBN-10: 035713169X, ISBN-13: 9780357131695
Table of Contents
PART 1: BASIC CONCEPTS OF OM AND VALUE CHAINS.
1. Operations Management and Value Chains.
2. Measuring Performance in Operations and Value Chains.
3. Operations Strategy.
4. Technology and Operations Management.
PART 2: DESIGNING OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAINS
5. Goods and Service Design.
6. Supply Chain Design.
7. Process Selection, Design, and Improvement.
8. Facility and Work Design.
PART 3: MANAGING OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAINS.
9. Forecasting and Demand Planning.
10. Capacity Management.
11. Process Analysis and Resource Utilization.
12. Managing Inventories in Supply Chains.
13. Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
14. Resource Management.
15. Operations Scheduling and Sequencing.
16. Quality Management.
17. Quality Control & SPC.
18. Lean Operating Systems.
19. Project Management.
Supplement A: Probability and Statistics.
Supplement B: Decision Analysis.
Supplement C: Break-Even Analysis.
Supplement D: Linear Optimization.
Supplement E: The Transportation and Assignment Problems.
Supplement F: Queuing Models.
Supplement G: Simulation.
Appendix A: Areas for the Cumulative Standard Normal Distribution.
Appendix B: Factors for Control Charts.