Test Bank for Business 12th Edition Pride
Test Bank for Business, 12th Edition, William M. Pride, Robert J. Hughes, Jack R. Kapoor, ISBN-10: 1133595855, ISBN-13: 9781133595854
Table of Contents
PART I: THE ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Exploring the World of Business and Economics.
2. Being Ethical and Socially Responsible.
3. Exploring Global Business.
PART II: BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
4. Choosing a Form of Business Ownership.
5. Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Franchises.
PART III: MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION.
6. Understanding the Management Process.
7. Creating a Flexible Organization.
8. Producing Quality Goods and Services.
PART IV: HUMAN RESOURCES.
9. Attracting and Retaining the Best Employees.
10. Motivating and Satisfying Employees and Teams.
11. Enhancing Union-Management Relations.
PART V: MARKETING.
12. Building Customer Relationships Through Effective Marketing.
13. Creating and Pricing Products that Satisfy Customers.
14. Wholesaling, Retailing, and Physical Distribution.
15. Developing Integrated Marketing Communications.
PART VI: INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS STRATEGY AND DECISION MAKING.
16. Social Media and e-Business.
17. Using Management Information Systems and Accounting Information.
PART VII: FINANCE AND INVESTMENT.
18. Understanding Money, Banking, and Credit.
19. Mastering Financial Management.
20. Understanding Personal Finances and Investments.