Test Bank for Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective 11th Edition Langley
Test Bank for Supply Chain Management: A Logistics Perspective, 11th Edition, C. John Langley, Jr., Robert A. Novack, Brian J. Gibson, John J. Coyle, ISBN-10: 035744213X, ISBN-13: 9780357442135
Table of Contents
Part I. Supply Chain Foundations.
1. Supply Chain Management: An Overview.
2. Global Dimensions of Supply Chains.
3. Role of Logistics in Supply Chains.
4. Supply Chain and Omni Channel Network Design.
Part II. Supply Chain Fundamentals.
5. Sourcing Materials and Services.
6. Operations – Producing Goods and Services.
7. Demand Management.
8. Order Management and Customer Service.
Part III. Cross-Chain Logistics Processes.
9. Managing Inventory in the Supply Chain.
10 Distribution – Managing Fulfillment Operations.
11. Transportation – Managing the Flows of the Supply Chain.
Part IV. Supply Chain Challenges and Future Directions.
12. Aligning Supply Chains.
13. Supply Chain Performance Measurement and Financial Analysis.
14. Supply Chain Technology – Managing Information Flows.
15. Strategic Challenges and Change for Supply Chains.